In this workshop I learnt:-
- Other than accessing the website, browser acts as an interpreter that interprets html, css and js code to display it’s output.
- Event is any action we do on the browser Window. The HTML p tag has multiple events like onclick, onmouseover, etc that can be used to interact with the browser.
- The div tag is used for defining a section or a division in an HTML page while the id attribute is used to label sections or parts of your HTML document.
- getElementById() is used to get a particular element from the code with that Id whereas innerHTML stores the content of the element.
- onClick will perform certain functions after clicking on the tag
mouseOver will perform a task if someone put the cursor on the tag
responsiveVoice.speak() function is used to speak in JS
- The Document Object Model (DOM) is a programming interface for HTML and XML documents.
AJAX is a framework that provides a faster and dynamic website, where a section of HTML code can be updated without refreshing it.
- A client (browser) sends an HTTP request to the server; then the server returns a response to the client.
- Synchronous means to be in a sequence, i.e. every statement of the code gets executed one by one. Asynchronous code allows the program to be executed immediately where the synchronous code will block further execution of the remaining code until it finishes the current one.
- Get and Post methods are the HTTP request methods used inside the tag to send form data to the server.
- There are 3 parts of a loop- initialization, condition and incrementation.
- The pre tag is used to insert a preformatted text into an HTML document
That’s all folks, thank you for reading✨🔥
You rock 🤩